If you truly love your dog, you will put him ahead of everything else in your life. Although these creatures can speak in a language you understand, you can be sure that they love you from of their hearts. However, did you ever think about him while shopping for gifts for your kids? It would be a grave injustice if you did not. Thanks to the internet and the wide variety of online stores catering to every niche, you can easily find stores that sell dog toys online. They are the ideal place from which you can purchase cool dog toys. However, you should exercise caution while purchasing toys for dogs from internet based stores. Just because a website proclaims that it sells best dog toys does not necessarily mean that they are selling quality products. Spend time searching a reputable online store before purchasing your requirements. Here is information about different types of toys for dogs including interactive dog toys, which are the latest trend.
• Frisbee: If your dog loves to fetch, purchase a frisbee for him. He will spend hours fetching it providing you and the members of your family lots of entertainment. Ensure that you purchase a soft rubber model, so that your loved dog will enjoy the game of fetch without cutting his gums and teeth.
• Musical ball: Your pet might love tennis balls, but they are not good for his teeth. The musical ball is an ideal alternative. It consists of a soft and tough rubber ball with chimes inside it. Your dog will be thrilled to chase this musical ball, grab it, and bring it back to you time and over again.
• Ball launcher: Your pet might love the musical ball, however, are you sure that you feel like grabbing the wet and dirty ball after he fetches them. The ball launcher allows you to pick up the ball and launch it effortlessly. You can be sure that you will soon become the most popular person at the park.
• The rubber treat dispenser: This educative toy teaches your dog the art of reasoning. It consists of a vertical rubber gadget containing a hole on its top. Ensure that your dog is watching while you fill the opening on the top of the dispenser with treats. Be prepared to roll over when laughter when your furry friend tries to topple the gadget so that the treat falls out of it. The heavy base of this toy ensures that it returns to its vertical position, teasing your canine friend in the process.
• Interactive flip and flap: Check the intelligence quotient of your dog with this puzzle containing rows of sliding disks with treats hidden beneath them. Your dog will have to figure how to hold the gadget with its paws and then push or pull the slides to reveal the treats hidden under them and gain access to it. You can buy him the triple twist once he has mastered the flip and flap. This puzzle contains of three rotating layers. Your pet has to rotate precisely to access the treats kept behind them.